T-Bone steaks are a new menu item for Frontier Beef's menu! This steak is a cross-cut from the front of the short loin and contains a strip of top loin (New York Strip) and a smaller chunk of, you guessed it...the filet! Best of both worlds all in one steak. It has moderate marbling, with the fat keeping the meat moist and tender through the cooking process. The bone imparts additional flavor to the meat.
T-Bones are one of a country boy's top requests.
• One steak per package, cut 1 1/4 inches thick
• Available in both small (8-12 oz) or large (13-16 oz) sizes.
• Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, and Grain Finished on our Oklahoma Frontier Farms
• 20 Day Dry Aged
• Raised Sustainably and Ethically
• Cut By Hand, One-Animal-At-A-Time
• Individually Wrapped, Labeled, Ships Frozen
• USDA Inspected & Labeled
• Graded Top Choice