Whole Beef Deposit
Know your Farmer – Know your Beef! Frontier Beef is proud to provide your family the opportunity to beef up your freezer.
For local and state-wide consumers and businesses interested in beefing up the menu, we offer grain-fed, locally sourced quality safe beef from a top quality producer. Pre-ordering our large portions saves you time and money at the grocery store, and provides your table with savory, richly marbled beef.
Thank you for supporting an Oklahoma farm and ranch family!
• See “How This Works” below for info on weight/cost/shipping/etc.
• Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, and Grain Finished on our Oklahoma Frontier Farms
• Aged 20 Days
• Raised Sustainably & Ethically
• Harvested By Hand, One-Animal-At-A-Time
• Graded Top Choice
• Individually Wrapped, labeled, frozen for pickup
• SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE ON LARGE BEEF PORTIONS. Orders will be picked up from processor location.
Approximate Full Hanging Weight for Whole Beef: 700-850 lbs.
*weight depends on your individual processing choices and varying weight at time of processing. Each cut is individually wrapped, labeled with what is inside and flash frozen.
Whole Beef Final Cut:
Approximately 440 pounds of meat.
200 pounds of ground beef, and the other 220 pounds are primal cuts (steaks, roasts, brisket, tenderloin, ribs, etc.).
*Carcass weight can fluctuate.
How This Works:
1. Steps for purchasing Frontier Beef:
2. Select the portion you want.
3. Deposit is required, and non-refundable. Receipt of payment will be sent via email.
4. Customers have a two week window, AFTER the butcher date, to call and make
customizations on thickness of steaks, # of each primal cut, 1-2 pound portions of packaged ground beef, etc.
5. Receive reminder call/email from Frontier Beef for pickup date at beef processor location.
6. Arrive at beef processor location with desired payment to pay processing fee and with containers to transport beef to freezer.
7. Invoice of remaining balance due will be emailed within 3 days of order pickup. Receipt of payment will be sent via email.
Pounds of beef cannot be determined until day of harvest, therefore total of remaining balance cannot be determined until then.
8. If you have a credit/debit card daily limit for online purchases, make sure to allow coverage.
Customizing your Beef Order:
Customers have until a few days before the processing day, to call processor and select thickness of steaks, 1-2 pound packaging of ground beef, and discuss options for other specific cuts depending on size of beef ordered. If this is your very first time ordering, each processor will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Whole Beef: $2,600 ($3.50 per pound of Hanging Weight)
* Plus Processing Fee: ($0.75-$1.00 per pound)
Estimated Freezer Space Needed:
25 cubic feet of freezer space
Recommended for large families who enjoy entertaining, cooking meals for church and family gatherings, sporting events, or sharing with adult children the bounty of beef.
*The rule of thumb is one cubic foot of freezer space for every 35-40 pounds of packaged meat.
Frontier Farms Beef has access to surrounding Oklahoma Meat Processors in Northern Oklahoma. Processing dates are based on a first come first serve basis. Frontier Beef books 5-12 months in advance, ensuring management time of herd and resources to produce quality choice beef. Click/See below for available dates and locations, to see which works best for you.
Frontier Farms Beef will email/call a reminder for pickup date. Each cut is individually wrapped, labeled with what is inside and flash frozen. Processors will place orders in large plastic bags ready for vehicle transport. We recommend customers to have large plastic containers, or large cardboard boxes that fit in
car/truck. Processing payment is due at the processor upon pickup.
Frontier Farms Beef currently does not personally deliver ¼’s, ½’s, wholes in person, for safety as well as scheduling around family, farm, and ranch duties.